Sep 28, 2006

A comeback... hopefully

This page has been deprived of new words for so long that there can be no excuses. There can only be confessions.

Confessions of a mouse potato who blew the soul out of his blog, started 2 years back by deleting all the posts and then not coming up with new ones...


I was afflicted by chronic laziness, the virtues of which I hope to extoll in a future post. Also holding me down was what I call severe comparative disorder . All the while I was not blogging I have been reading a lot of them. I have been addicted to reading so much that I couldnt write. As I read through the myriad pages I wanted mine to be like many of them. All the time I did realise that I had to get down to writing to improve upon it, but then the laziness kicked in too.


I realise that blogging and for that matter any form of writing is like kissing. Once the moment passes, you have to start all over again. Hence forth I shall go with the flow and try to grab the moment.


Meanwhile there has been no dearth of bloggable happenings.


I was the liaison officer for Syria during the 3rd Asian Gymnastic Championship held in Surat. During which we got free flesh to devour on the plate and lots of flesh around to ogle on. I also developed an interest in Taiwanese herbal drugs, continental food and Soviet females. Felt that you dont need to know a common language to connect with people. I also discovered the talent I had for inane dance moves which basically poke at the psyche of the beholder and maybe tickle them a bit. You do know the ones where you look completely stoned and walk around the floor like zombies, don't you?


The classes were going on regularly which we bunked for the championship. Finally after the event we woke up the next Monday morning hoping to attend classes to find that the flood had struck. By Tuesday the campus was flooded and all the students left. No classes for another month...


Now the classes have restarted and everything is back to normal. But we are going strong and steady on the bunking front and using the free time for crazier things. So now I have a emotional connection with Akira Kurosawa, am addicted to the water in the workshop and have walked shirtless in front of a Prof and some hostel supervisors. We have also launched a psychometric time study of the response time of the female under study when subjected to intense public scrutiny. I learned that Japanese noodles taste bad and also that Indian maggi is better than the Sri Lankan one.


There is a lot more to learn and to write about. I just hope that I keep doing it more...

1 comment:

rIDDleD SpEEcH said...

hey ritz... the lazy blogger hs lost it... good...
nice post da... liked the kiss analogy and the time response part...

keep blogging...... (and commenting ;-))